Wiccan Kit for Calling Goddess Hecate, Hekate for Witchcraft, Meditation, Divination, Wicca Tools, Wicca Oils, Loose Incense, Empath Stones
This Wiccan kit for Goddess Hecate invocation and divination features all the Wicca tools to connect with the Goddess of Underdogs and get helps with the questions heavy on your mind.
Enhance your relationship with the Goddess Hecate with this invocation kit. Available in regular and travel size, the set includes Hecate oil, Hecate incense, and your choice of a stone sacred to her.
Stones (for travel versions only black obsidian or snowflake obsidian may be selected):
- Black Obsidian
- Snowflake Obsidian
- Labradorite (rough) - for seeking knowledge and guidance, inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities
Flying Ointment may be added to your kit to intensify your experience. Eclipse Flying Ointment is the only option available on Etsy; for more flying ointment options check out http://MearasPotion.com
The triple goddess, Hecate, is the champion of the underdog and is said to be found in graveyards at midnight and at crossroads. The earthy powerful scent associated with Hecate is found in this Wiccan Hecate Oil. Easily roll it onto your skin to bring you closer to the Goddess or anoint candles with the oil to bring you closer to the Goddess and show your devotion. This oil is especially effective on the 30th of every month.
Ingredients associated with Goddess Hecate:
Cypress - invocation to the Goddess, symbol of eternity and immortality, eases the mind
Myrrh - purifies, lifts vibration, brings peace, consecrates, confers blessings, aids in meditation and contemplation
Rosemary - cleansing, purifies, promotes peaceful sleep
Frankincense - used to honor the divine, protection, purification, consecration, induces visions, aids meditation, spiritual growth
Patchouli - prosperity, attraction, fertility
Dittany of Crete - manifestations, astral projection, calls spirit guides
Wormwood - psychic powers, protection, calling spirits and facilitates communication, draws love
Anise - protection, purification, peaceful sleep, meditation, calls forth spirits
Amber - takes soul back to beginning of time, teaches balance and harmony of where we have been and are going, cleansing, protection, purification
Mugwort - strength, psychic powers, protection, divination, consecration, astral projection
Do not consume oils or apply to any sensitive areas.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
Happy customers said
• Shipped fast, smelled amazing! Have been wearing it every day since. :)
• Such a lovely item. Perfume roll-on is a generous size for being travel-size. Very charmingly wrapped. Absolutely love this. I keep it in my purse with me at all times. Nice sized snowflake obsidian, too. Very good value! 100% satisfied!
• Love the scent, love the incense, and the flying oil is really helpful!
• Absolutely love this kit for my travels and traveling altars/shrines. Superior quality and vibrant with good energy. Thanks so much for super fast shipping wow! I got this just in time for Samhain ! Amazing gifts too
• Hecate invocation travel kit: smells amazing, came quick and perfect for on the go!
• Love everything...smells so beautiful...thank you! Love the gift ❤️️I will be ordering again...blessings!
• I absolutely love all of these potions, they are all effective and professionally created. I am happily amassing a collection of them all!
Legal Disclaimer - I take spiritual work very seriously, but the law requires that all paranormal items be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this product. Services should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.
>>> I work as a spiritual guide & share my practice with those new to the Craft. My potions are charged with love & positive energy - connecting with these intentions is the key to real Magick.